Lima One Capital, LLC. NMLS ID # 1324403, 201 E. McBee Ave. Suite 300. Greenville, SC 29601. Lima One Capital, LLC is not currently licensed in AK, ID, ME, MT, ND, NV, SD, UT or VT. Lima One Capital, LLC is licensed or exempt from licensing in all other states. Lima One Capital, LLC is licensed as a California Finance Lender under Department of Business Oversight license number 60DBO-45834.
Lima One Capital, LLC (License No. MB-0936439) is licensed in Arizona as a Mortgage Broker.
Lima One Capital, LLC (License No. 949706) is licensed in Arizona as a Mortgage Banker.
Lima One Capital, LLC (License No. ML-5397) is licensed in Oregon as a Mortgage Lender.
Lima One Capital, LLC (License No. MLD1555) is licensed in Florida as a Mortgage Lender.
Florida Mortgage Lender and Servicer License (License No. MLD1662)
Minnesota: This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Any such offer may only be made in accordance with the requirements of Minn. Stat. §47.206(3), (4).
Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities.
To ensure compliance with the European Union’s GDPR legislation, Lima One Capital wants to detail to our clients how their data is collected and how it is used.
How is data collected?
Data is collected any time a form is submitted such as subscribing to our blog, newsletter, or an information request. Information that is collected includes your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Country, and information about your investing strategies.
This data is used to provide you with company updates, allow our sales team to contact you about your requests, and help us to understand how we can better serve you.
Equal Housing Opportunity
Lima One Capital is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, YOU MAY SEND A COMPLAINT TO: Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC, 20580.
Please send any feedback to [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
By submitting this application, you authorize Lima One Capital, LLC to obtain a consumer credit report through a credit reporting company chosen by Lima One Capital, LLC.
In addition, you consent to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Each of the undersigned specifically represents to Lender and to Lender’s actual or potential agents, brokers, processors, attorneys, insurers, servicers, successors and assigns and agrees and acknowledges that:
(1) The information provided in this application is true and correct as of the date set forth opposite my signature and that any intentional or negligent misrepresentation of this information contained in this application may result in civil liability, including monetary damages, to any person who may suffer any loss due to reliance upon any misrepresentation that I have made on this application, and/or in criminal penalties including, but not limited to, fine or imprisonment or both under the provisions of Title 18, United States Code, Sec. 1001, et seq.;
(2) The loan requested pursuant to this application (the “Loan”) will be secured by a mortgage or deed of trust on the property described in this application;
(3) The property will not be used for any illegal or prohibited purpose or use;
(4) All statements made in this application are made for the purpose of obtaining a business purpose loan;
(5) The property is not and will not be occupied by owner at any time during the duration of the loan;
(6) The Lender, its servicers, successors or assigns may retain the original and/or an electronic record of this application, whether or not the Loan is approved;
(7) The Lender and its agents, brokers, insurers, servicers, successors, and assigns may continuously rely on the information contained in the application, and I am obligated to amend and/or supplement the information provided in this application if any of the material facts that I have represented herein should change prior to closing of the Loan;
(8) In the event that my payments on the Loan become delinquent, the Lender, its servicers, successors or assigns may, in addition to any other rights and remedies that it may have relating to such delinquency, report my name and account information to one or more consumer reporting agencies;
(9) Ownership of the Loan and/or administration of the Loan account may be transferred with such notice as may be required by law;
(10) Neither Lender nor its agents, brokers, insurers, servicers, successors or assigns has made any representation or warranty, express or implied, to me regarding the property or the condition or value of the property; and
(11) My transmission of this application as an “electronic record” containing my ” electronic signature,” as those terms are defined in applicable federal and/or state laws (excluding audio and video recordings), or my facsimile transmission of this application containing a facsimile of my signature, shall be as effective, enforceable and valid as if a paper version of this application were delivered containing my original written signature. Acknowledgement. Each of the undersigned hereby acknowledges that any owner of the Loan, its servicers, successors and assigns, may verify or reverify any information contained in this application or obtain any information or data relating to the Loan, for any legitimate business purpose through any source, including a source named in this application or a consumer reporting agency.
By submitting this application, you authorize Lima One Capital, LLC to obtain a consumer credit report through a credit reporting company chosen by Lima One Capital, LLC. We may order an appraisal to determine the property’s value and charge you for this appraisal. We will promptly give you a copy of any appraisal, even if your loan does not close. You can pay for an additional appraisal for your own use at your own cost.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. These data are available online at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Web site (www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda). HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available at this Web site.